Powered By Blogger

Monday 22 March 2010

Glee.

If I ran the world.............these bastards would be dealt with brutally. A fucking bloodbath. What a disgusting, rancid sack of shit this show is.



It truly baffles me how people can watch this without being sick. They covered 'Imagine' for gods sake, showing nothing but ignorance as to what that song means to people's memory of John Lennon and what the song meant to Lennon himself. These pathetic little shits murder this song and many others, too many to mention. Plus I don't have a bucket at hand and I don't think I could make it to the toilet in time to deal with the projectile vomit.

It astonishes me, the serious lack of scruples that some of these American shows have. The songs that they cover is what hurts me the most. The show itself is shit, no doubt about that. Thats no surprise though, because it ain't the only one. The songs covered though. My God. It really does damage my faith in the human race when parasites like this can gain any form of popularity, let alone the worldwide fame that these cunts have achieved. The songs do not sound good. The arrangements are fucking awful. Vocals are horrendous. Typically American way of getting something like this to work: 'Lets take a wonderful, heartfelt song that is clearly very personal to the songwriter, add a thick layer of cheese and then rape it visciously.

I would love to meet the makers of this show. Not just so I could take out some of my anger on them. I would actually give them a chance to answer some questions, just so there could be some clarity. But I fear that the answers would not make me happy.


CUNTS.

That is all.


(for more reading on this subject, look up http://slangers-gmg.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment