Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Craig Bellamy.


This despicable piece of shit can fuck right off.

The fact that Bellamy is Welsh means he immediately starts on the wrong footing with me. He also plays for Manchester City and counts Liverpool among his former clubs. One of the only things that could make my bias against this piece of scum any stronger is if he played for Leeds. With his acidic personality and repulsive attitude, it is very surprising that he never has played for the white shite. He'd fit in well there.

I'll make this clear now: he's a very good player, top quality without a doubt. But his attitude is disgraceful and there have been many occasions (and i'm sure there will be many more) when I have wished serious pain upon him. He would need serious help if I was on the same pitch as him. I am not claiming to be a hard man at all, but such is my hatred towards him, I wouldn't be able to control my anger.

Walking around with a constant snarl on his face, like a lot of footballers Bellamy thinks he's as hard as nails and everyone else is just a piece of shit on his shoe. However, again like most footballers, Bellamy is all mouth and is most likely a soft little bastard who could cause an argument in an empty room. Without football, I think it would be pretty easy to predict where Bellamy would be. I'll leave that to your imagination, but i think you can guess where I was heading with that one.

My rant may sound like jealousy. Maybe it is. Like I said, he's a top-quality footballer with talent that I could only dream of. And a huge salary to go with it. However, with talent and status comes responsibility. So, I don't think smashing one of your team-mates up with a golf club and getting arrested on numerous occasions (including one for allegedly striking a woman in a nightclub) is a good example to set for young aspiring footballers who no doubt look up to wankers like Bellamy when he's playing for their team. (I am aware of the fact that Bellamy is not the only footballer with a less-than-clean image)

So, I have come to the conclusion that If I Ran The World, he would be sent to live in a rats nest where he belongs. Or back in the fucking valleys. Lord knows that would be punishment enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment