Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Bob Geldof.

Where do I start with this cunt?

No word of a lie, If I Ran The World I would torture him until he was begging me to end his life. Then I'd release him in the middle of the Sahara. That is how much I hate him.

'Give us your fuckin money.....' Go fuck yourself you tosser, take a few pennies from your own £30m fortune. If I had been a celebrity at the time, I wouldn't have been able to hold my tongue (in the process I would probably have destroyed my own career). Just who the fuck does he think he is? Like a lot of other musicians, his own feeling of self-importance got the better of common sense. He tried to guilt-trip others into feeling they were obligated to give money to the cause. One statement that hits the nail on the head is: 'If I wanna give money to Africa, I will. I don't need to play a show in London with a load of tossers patting each other on the back, then watching their bands sales go through the roof.'.

At the Live Aid and Live 8 events, Geldof played 'I Don't Like Mondays' to open both shows. What a self-involved, self-absorbed piece of shit. Was that just a little reward for himself? Because it cannot have been for the huge audience. If he thought any of them wanted to hear that drivel he is even more deluded then I first thought. It's a shit song. FACT. And it's also his ONLY fucking song. So this just adds weight to my belief that Live Aid/8 was as much for Geldofs ego as it was for the people of Africa.

There are four words I'd love to shout at SIR(?) Bob Geldof, words that I know would hurt him: YOU'RE NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE!

Shut the fuck up and fuck off Geldof. Just FUCK OFF. We're all sick off you.

No comments:

Post a Comment